My friends, I hate to tell you this, but you very well may have been doing your social media all wrong. Do you know who you’re really trying to target with each of your social media posts? Do you know the correct times to post to social media? Are you even using the right platforms?
If your answer is not a definite yes to any of these questions, then your social media strategy probably needs some work. (And if you’re scratching your head right now thinking “social media strategy?”, then yours definitely needs some work.)
The first thing that I do when I begin to work on a new company’s social media is create a strategy and I’m sharing with you the guide that I follow when I’m creating it.
What this guide includes:
- Tips for settling on your social media goals
- Help figuring out which platform(s) your target audience is on
- Social media auditing guide
- Social media branding
- Customer profile worksheet
- Competitor analysis worksheet
- How to find your voice on social media
- And tips for developing your content strategy & editorial calendar
I’m also excited to announce the launch of my new email newsletter! It will be a weekly newsletter with little info snippets about social media marketing for your blog and business.
To download my new ebook and subscribe to the newsletter, fill out this form: